~ Explore and Enjoy the Gifts of Your Womanhood ~
SATURDAY 11TH MAY
Robertson, Southern Highlands with Satyo Sullivan
~ Using modalities such as naturally expressive movement, creative arts therapies, mindfulness and body wisdom ~
A day “JUST FOR YOU” to:
- Discover fresh ways to bring forth the unique richness of who you are as a woman (all ages welcome)
- Delight in the wondrous world of the Feminine
- Take time out of your everyday momentum
- Become more attuned to the wisdom of your body
- Immerse yourself in transforming expressive arts and movement activities – no experience needed.
- Feel deeply nurtured, enlivened and inspired
- Enjoy lunch provided and lovely, private gardens
- Be profoundly moved by what it is to be a woman
“I have been running events such as these for the last 30 years. Words that describe what these workshops can be like are….meaningful, joyous, potent, transformative, nurturing, deep, rich, moving, fun, belonging, supportive, celebratory………. Something special happens when a group of women come together in this way to explore a significant theme about our life’s journey. In a deeply respectful space each of us can follow our own individual enquiry while feeling inspired by and connected with others. We take away with us more sense of wonder, creativity, and trust in our own feminine nature” (Satyo)
Early Bird fee: $120.00. (received by April 26) or $140.00 full price. Limited concessions. When: 11TH May 10am – 5 pm. Eight women maximum.
To Book your place: Payment to C. Sullivan, BSB 062 585 Account no. 0022 1907 and email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Satyo on 0412 122010. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Maya on 0435 091467 Workshop flyer: https://satyosullivan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Womens-Retreat-Day-Dancing-in-the-Feminine.pdf
About Satyo – Satyo Cate Sullivan (BCA., MA (Cat). PACFA reg.Clinical) works as an expressive arts therapist in the Southern Highlands, specialising in working with women. She also works as a counsellor and psychotherapist.