October 20th and 21st 2018, Robertson
Connecting more deeply with ourselves, others, the natural world, the present moment and the larger Life we are a part of
- Explore what connection brings to your life and how you might create more of it
- Come home to the guidance of your body’s wisdom
- Immerse yourself in a world of dance, art making, writing and music in the nourishing environment of Leela Cottage and its gardens.
- Discover more rewarding levels of feeling connected
- Look in depth at aspects of connection that move you
- Reconnect with the Feminine in the company of other women
- Take a weekend out of daily stresses to deeply connect with your being
A workshop in the beautiful Southern Highlands exploring through arts therapies, such as naturally expressive movement, clay, pastels, writing; mindfulness skills; body sense; and meditation
Words to describe how these workshops can be are….meaningful, joyous, potent, transformative, inspiring, moving, fun, supportive, celebratory. “Something special happens when a group of women come together to explore a significant theme about our life’s journey. In a deeply respectful space each of us can follow our own individual enquiry while feeling inspired by and connected with others.” Satyo
Early Bird Price: $200 – received by October 8th. Full Price: $230 Book soon – maximum number 8.
To Book: C. Sullivan, BSB 062 585 Account no. 0022 1907 And message to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Satyo on 0412 122010 or email@example.com Or Contact Form on this website.
Dates and times: Saturday 20th October 9.30 – 5pm and Sunday 21st 9.30 – 4.30pm.
Nurturing snacks and refreshments provided. Bring contribution for shared lunch.
Please enquire if you need assistance with finding local accommodation or regarding limited concession.
About Satyo: Satyo Cate Sullivan (PACFA reg.) is an expressive arts therapist, counsellor and psychotherapist. She is passionate about how movement and the arts can assist our women’s journeys.
Click here for pdf flyer for website dancing connection